Prosurfaces’s Veterinary Clinic Flooring
The product offers numerous benefits for veterinary clinics in Saskatchewan.
- Operating costs are significantly reduced as a
resultits durability, easy to clean surface.
- Improved sanitation.
- Longer lasting than any other product on the marketplace today
- It is made from 100% recycled rubber combined with U.S. primers, binders, and finishes, Polylast slip-resistant Veterinary Clinic Flooring is a patented and proprietary surface
- Reduces 40-50% of the impact shock on joints, hooves & paws reducing and preventing injury, improves comfort for the patient, and comfort for owners.
- Bacteria can double in number every 20 minutes. Our product's Microban® Antimicrobial Technology gives an added level of protection against bacteria caused by urine and feces on the floor. Polylast Veterinary Clinic Flooring, being a non-porous surface, is completely impervious to liquids both on the surface and from below and is ASTM tested showing its resistance to a wide range of chemicals, cleaners and solutions.