Flexstone is comprised of: a thick water-catalyzed urethane base, an aromatic urethane top-coat, a blend of fire-resistant acrylic chips, and a one-part clear urethane finish coat. The product has numerous advantages including:
- UV Stable
- 100% seamless
- Resistant to below freezing temperatures
- CCMC approved
- Won’t crack or fade over time
- Reflective finish coats energy saving
- Protects our landfills from more roofing waste.
- Flat roofs can instantly become a roof-deck
- A wide selection of luxurious finishes
- Pavers, tiles, or deck boards can be installedon top of the membrane
- Flame free which saves on insurance costs associated with flame-applied membranes.
- Swap out finish types and colours for a fraction of the initial cost.
- Lower cost, better looking and longer lasting than torch-on.
Homeowners can improve their deck areas by switching their unattractive decks to a stunning social area. Residential building owners can provide tenants and unit owners with beautiful and durable common areas.
Large industrial and commercial clients can reduce their costs on the application of the product as well as on their cost of energy.
Construction managers can be reassured that our membrane is fully approved for any application in all spaces, and they can also benefit from the low-cost, the ease-of-application, and LEED approved product properties.