IS PROSURFACE SLIPPERY?
No. Both the textured stone finish and standard colour coat finish have a good amount of traction. The standard colour coat is finished with silica sand which is back-rolled into the top coat. Applicators can simply add more or less to get the amount of traction that makes sense for your job. The textured stone finish is made up of acrylic chips broadcasted into the surface. These are sanded before applying a clear coat. The amount of sanding dictates the coarseness of your surface so homeowners can get the right amount of grit for their needs. These highly customizable options can’t be offered by products like vinyl.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- HOW LONG WILL MY PROSURFACE SURFACE LAST?
- I DAMAGED MY PROSURFACE DECK, CAN IT BE REPAIRED?
- WHAT SORT OF WARRANTIES DOES PROSURFACE OFFER?
- I AM TIRED OF MY DECK FINISH, CAN I RENEW IT?
- IS PROSURFACE ECO-FRIENDLY?